Monday, July 27, 2009

Great Customer Service

It's a long time I bought myself a great pair of shoes... To be frank I dont buy really expensive shoe cos I know I will destroy that pair of shoe within a couple of months. I like to buy shoes and like to change them around but not with an expensive one lah of cos....

With an expensive pair of shoe I feel a need to make full use of the shoe ha ha, by the way all my shoes not more than $50.00. Stop the crap!!!!

Yesterday, I bought of Timberland shoe at $79.20 wow really expensive right????? I purchased the shoes from Timberland Outlet Singapore, 1 and only 1 in Singapore located at IMM. I have no choice going to overseas 2 months later, need to do lots of walking around so need a comfortable and lasting walking shoe. Felt the pain at that point of time really.

I dont know why today I put through a call to the retail to check how much is the original price for style 58757 by the way kids size for a big adult. The sales person told me is S$99.00 well the next thing is how much is it after discount guess what $69.30 oh no I really feel not right... How can a retail be much cheaper than the outlet?????

So I called up Timberland at IMM telling them what I learnt. They got hold of my contacts within 2 hours time, the store manager called me and informed me that I can get the cash back of $9.90 and he sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Thumb up to their service.

Good Job

No comments:

About Me