Saturday, September 18, 2010

Review of The Yufit - Perfect V-Line Face Shaper Bra

Courtesy of Lush Beauty - Revealing Your Natural Beauty






Yufit Prefect Face Shaper Bra which I received recently from Lush Beauty which will give you a sharper V line when you use this product repeatedly. You can achieve the desired effect by 3-4 times of intensive treatment per week.






My personal verdict: The hot tingling effect is like my face undergo heat treatment. Is pretty hot and it causes abit of uncomfort throughout the 30 minutes I have them on . Well, after the 30-minutes treatment, I felt that it really does improve the the outline of my face, making it look for define.






My recommendation to those with sensitive skin is that it might not be suitable for you as this mask may cause rashes to your sensitive to heat.

Where to get this :

You can get your Perfect V-Line Face Shaper Bra at John Little - 7 pieces at $35.00

No comments:

About Me