Thursday, October 27, 2011

Strip's Unfurgivable




I was invited by Pearlin to try out this Brazilian Waxing. Was quite curious about the unfurgivable campagin.

Strip had launched an anti fur Campaign together with PETA to fight against fur, which means we do not want to get animals killed for their fur just because we want to wear them. Strip inconjuction with this, is launching a promotional price for Brazilian waxing for 1st timer at a price of $40.00 before GST (usual price $58.00 before GST) and for each new customer that take up this offer, Strip is going to donate a $1.00 from this to PETA. Love them and don't kill them - please do support this campagin.

Initially, I hesitated, well why did I because I never had one and I had this fear that it will of course going to be painful.

Nevertheless I decided to go for my 1st brazilian waxing. An appointment was fixed on 27 October 2011 at the Ion unit 03-17A






I was warmly received by Michelle,the PR of Strip at Ion. We chatted a little while and I was given some knowledge about Brazilian waxing since I have never done waxing at the most sensitive area before.

A little more indepth about this is really of great help. Wow just got to know that Strip has been in Singapore for 6 years, not only for ladies they also cater service for men who are interested in getting rid of their unsightly hair.

Usual price for Ladies $58.00 before GST and guys $79.00 before GST.

Strip uses 2 types of hard waxes and one type of soft wax. What's the difference between soft and hard waxes. Hard waxes are use on sensitive area while soft waxes are used for legs, face and underarm.



Strip tight up with Havaianas, topping up additional $44.90 you can bring home top ruby red slim pack with a red Havaianas, $5 Havaianas voucher for your next purchase, Strip body scrub and body butter.

For $49.90 slim purple pack comes with a slim strips purple Havaianas, $5 Havaianas voucher for your next purchase, Strip body scrub and body butter.


I was given some briefing about Brazilian Waxing.. And look how interesting their kit is..















Opps before I went to get myself change, the super professional thearpist in order to calm me, had advised that I tried out the Bach flower drop underneath my tongue This is to calm me and make me less nervous.



I have choosen my squeezy just in case I feel pain.....

Range of Products



Time to change and try out my very 1st Brazilian waxing. I was not able to perform a full wax due to my skin condition. I was told that there are certain skin conditions that Brazilian Waxing will be able to perform. Like drying and peeling of skin just like mine. I still am able to try out a small patch of area to experience what is called Barazilian waxing. I got changed and I have to of course for hygiene reason to clean up with wet wipes provided and get myself ready. The professional will guide me along informing me that she will be applying warm hard wax at the area she intend to do, when dry ask me to breathe in before she peel off. Wow, the pain is definitely bearable trust me. I didnt even use the squeezy.

After the waxing, I was told do not use hot shower or bath, this is to prevent the skin around the waxed area getting sensitive. I bought myself the famous ICE CREAM (cream to treat dryness and peeling) to treat my skin condition.

I will definitely visit Strip again. Thank you Strip for giving me an opportunity to experience the Brazilian Waxing and the wondering Havaianas slipper.




Please help to share this with your friends. Is definitely a real eye opener if you never done Brazilian waxing before.

And Remember Do love animals and stop killing them for their fur.

No comments:

About Me