Sunday, November 13, 2011

Porcelain Soothe Mist Toner



Happened to win this bottle of Mist Toner from Porcelain Facebook Contest last year. Wondering what is a Mist Toner? A mist toner is something like a face mist, I just need to spray on and that's is.

This facial mist is just like a toner - is very lightweight, calming and refreshing. Porcelain Soothe Facial Mist not only tones, hydrates, whiten & revitalizes dull skin.

Infuse with botanicals and vitamins, it is gentle and calming which is suitable for every day use and when needed especially when I feel that my face is dehydrated. Best use before I do touch up. Its help awaken skin to make them not feel so tired. I got to know that their products are from USA.

Just love the rose fragrance in this wonderful mist toner.

Once again, thanks Porcelain to give me an opportunity to try this product. Simply love it.

No comments:

About Me